Since 2008, ARaymondlife has been recognized as a pharmaceutical establishment operating under the authorization of the French National Agency for food safety, nutrition, environment, and labour (ANSES).
ARaymondlife meets the regulatory requirements of European Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP):
• batch release under supervision of 2 pharmacists,
• product and development quality assurance,
• drug master file approved by US FDA and Canadian government,
• Japanese registration as medical device manufacturer.
• multiservice quality division: management of product and process validation and qualification plans; operational quality assurance; laboratory analyses.
• quality management system with LNE/G-MED certification for three standards.
• fully automated in-process quality control.